Rethink Ed's Free Webinar Series
Our Rethink Ed Webinar Series empowers educators by bringing live professional development led by thought leaders in special education straight to the screen.
Each webinar addresses important, trending topics like effective academic instruction, early childhood learning, family engagement, and addressing challenging behavior.
Join us by registering for the upcoming webinars today!
Upcoming Webinars Include:
• 3/15/2018 - A Parents Guide To SEL: Social and Emotional Learning Beyond the Classroom with Guest Speaker Christina Cipriano, PhD - 4:00 p.m. EST
• 3/28/2018 - 3 Tips to Navigate Data Collection using Rethink Ed - Maggie Senor- 1:00 p.m. EST
• 4/4/2018 - 2018 Virtual Conference: Social Emotional Learning: Supporting the Whole Child with Guest Speaker Christina Cipriano, PhD
• 4/26/2018 - Autism Around the Globe - with Guest Speaker Molly Ola Pinney, Founder/CEO The Global Autism Project
• 5/3/2018 - 6 Tips for Happier, More Productive IEP Meetings - Kristin Folta 1:00 p.m. EST
• 5/10/2018 - What Every Educator Needs to Know about Social and Emotional Learning with Guest Speaker Christina Cipriano, PhD - 4:00 p.m. EST
• 5/17/2018 - Classroom-based Communication Instruction: Project Core Overview with Guest Speaker Lori Geist, PhD. - 4:00 p.m. EST
• 6/7/2018 - Building Safe Learning Communities with SEL - with Guest Speaker Christina Cipriano, PhD - 4:00 p.m. EST
• 6/21/2018 - 3 Key Questions About Transition Planning for Every Student - Maria Wilcox - 4:00 p.m. EST